MonitorNews is a reactive Digital Signage Solution
For the last few years I've been constantly working on a Digital Signage software for my school. As it is still under heavy development there's currently not much to see, but here are some details:
- Vue.js + TypeScript
- Vuetify.js Material Design
- Viewer with custom grids and freely movable widgets
- Fully reactive: changes are applied instantly to all displays
- Dynamic: show content based on date/time or custom events
- Plug-in based: Write your own content providers using HTML + JS
- REST API using Elixir + Phoenix based on:
- Maybe?: IFTTT integration for even more customization
MonitorNews is planned to be open source when it's in a ready to be used state.
For the last five years, it's been successfuly used in production at Johann-Vanotti-Gymnasium.